Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use NoodleTools to create your works cited. Enter the information about your source and NoodleBib will correctly format it in the required Chicago style. Getting to NoodleTools couldn't be easier. Just follow these directions:
- Login to you Bentley School gmail account. Make sure you are looking at your mail (not google drive).
- Click on the "waffle" in the upper right side of the screen
- Scroll down the menu or click "more" until you see the NoodleTools icon
- Click on the icon - it takes you directly to NoodleTools.
- If this is your first time in this year, click "Create a New Account" and follow the directions on screen
Once you have your account:
- Click “Create a New Project” in green on the right
- Choose "Chicago" for the citation style.
- Enter the title of your project. e.g. “History Project”
- On the next screen look for a box on the left side named “Components” and click on “Works Cited.”
- On the Chicago Works Cited page select a "citation type” from the box on the top left (hint: if you are doing a Gale reference source use reference source then click database on the top bar) Click Submit after filling in as many boxes as you can.
- To Add another citation you would again select a "citation type" from the box on the top left. This is a working bibliography and you may add more citations to it in the future.
- If asked by your teacher, click “Share” on the "dashboard" of the project main page. After entering your name, choose your teachers last name as the dropbox. You must do this in order to receive credit!!**
- Your “works cited” will be saved on the NoodleBib site for 1 year
QUESTIONS? -- Ask Ms. Bogas