Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use NoodleBib to create your works cited. Enter the information about your source and NoodleBib will correctly format it in MLA style.
If you need help creating a NoodleBib account read on...
- Click “Create a Personal I.D.” then choose "An account linked to a school/library subscription.
- To Register enter the school username bentley and the school password, lafayette
- Enter a Personal I.D. (of your choosing) and Personal Password. Also enter your initials and the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Click “Create a New Project” in green on the right
- Choose "MLA" for the citation style and "Advanced" for the level.
- Enter the title of your project. e.g. “Fracking.”
- On the next screen look for a box on the left side named “Components” and click on “Works Cited.”
- On the MLA Works Cited page select a "citation type” from the box on the top left (hint: if you are doing a Gale reference source use reference source then click database on the top bar) Click Submit after filling in as many boxes as you can.
- To Add another citation you would again select a "citation type" from the box on the top left. This is a working bibliography and you may add more citations to it in the future.
- Click “Share” on the "dashboard" of the project main page. After entering your name, choose "Berry" or "Spector-Sprague" or "Cudaback" as the dropbox. You must do this in order to receive credit!!**
- Your “works cited” will be saved on the NoodleBib site for 1 year
QUESTIONS? -- Ask Ms. Bogas